Pages
Home
Events
Blog Fests
Awards
about SF Daddy
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Star Wars quizzer
I did pretty good. Thanks, Dad for the link. But it's a Flash site, no iPads allowed.
CNN Challenge - Star Wars
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LinkWithin
Popular Posts
Top 10 in TV shows...
It's another list. This time we're counting down the top ten TV shows according to SF Daddy! As always, I'm gearing this list ...
F Ferments and Krauts
Kraut This "It's a full moon, have to start the kraut." Those really aren't words I thought I'd ever hear. I did...
A - Atlatl Girls. Primitive skills for kids.
The atlatl (AT-ul-AT-ul) is just a sliver of wood with a spike or a hook at the end of it used by folks to hunt a bazillion years ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?