Sunday, April 03, 2011

B is for Boxers in More Ways than One

"B" is for boxers. You know like the dog.

The first dog I ever lived with was a boxer.

She had no tail so she wagged her whole body. She was a licky dog. She was always licking her muzzle nervously, more so when she was excited to see you.

Sewing fisherman´s wifeImage via Wikipedia
"B" is also for boxers. You know the shorts, you may wear under your grown up pants.

I know a few ladies who like to sew and they've taken to sewing me and my brother-in-laws boxers every year for the holidays.

So far, I've collected boxers with bowling pins, coffee beans and mugs, and stars.

Here's the pattern my lovely mother-in-law uses:
First Choice Boxers



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts