Monday, June 06, 2011

It's all a game to me - Blogfest

Mouse Trap (board game)Image via Wikipedia
$10 dollars at the toy store (circa 1981)
My favorite games of all time:

1. Mousetrap - the boardgame. This is the game I remember loving as a kid because I had to save up and buy it myself when I was about 10 years old.



ShadowrunImage via Wikipedia
2. Shadowrun - a roll-playing game we played in the early nighties for a few weeks. We had used up our enthusiasm for Dungeons and Dragons. Shadowrun, in a few words, is Blade Runner meets Dungeons and Dragons. Very cool. Requires your full attention and creativity.







3. Crazy 8's - the card game my mom taught me and my kids are learning. Best thing: No batteries.






READ Favorite Games in the "It’s All Fun & Games Blogfest"








My family chimes in:

Red1 - Howrse, Spore, and Sims 3

Red2 - Howrse, Zoo Tycoon, Spore Galactic Adverture

Mrs. SFDada - Solitaire, Gin Rummy, Sorry
Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes no batteries is a plus! And what is howrse?
    Thanks for participating in the blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://howrse.com is a horse breeding online game for kids who sit at the computer too long. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShadowRun is a great game. I wish I had played more of it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids and I play Crazy 8s. =)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadowrun sounds like an awesome game. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadowrun sounds fun. Crazy 8's is crazy fun. :) Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. Mousetrap. THAT really sends me back.

    Looks like the entire family loves games. That's great!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I ever played role-playing games (not referring to video games), Shadowrun would be my top choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mousetrap was one of my favorites, but I could never make the trap work properally

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts